- Kevin Williams: “There is compelling evidence in dream research that during our dreams our conscious awareness shifts away from our physical consciousness (physical body and conscious awareness) to our subconscious awareness (what religions call ‘our soul’). This is just a fancy way of saying that when we dream, we have an out-of-body experience into a different level of existence or consciousness (called the ‘astral realm’ by out-of-body researchers — or the ‘soul realms’ or ‘heavens’ or ‘bardos’ of the afterlife by religions — or quantum physics might call it is another ‘dimension’ — consciousness researchers call it another level of consciousness).
- “Whatever you call it, our dreams are actual ‘afterlife’ experiences. Many people are not aware of this and pay no attention to their dreams or try to remember them or learn from them. This is unfortunate because we spend roughly one third of our lives asleep and our dreams are a wealth of spiritual information if we can only transfer it from our subconscious mind into our conscious mind. The fact that we spend so much of our lives asleep is one good reason to believe that we are actually spirit beings having a human experience.
- “…My understanding is that there are many different kinds of dreams. Some dreams are heavily symbolic (the language of our soul) and need to be interpreted to be consciously understood — like the Book of Revelation. Some dreams are ways for us to work out current problems in life on a different level. Some dreams are prophetic. Some dreams are just for fun. According to Edgar Cayce, nightmares are mostly the result of your body warning you about a health problem or about dealing with a difficult problem in life. Some dreams are highly sexual and personal and there are reasons for these as well. The point is this: If you want to know what the afterlife is like while on this physical realm, learn more about your dreams. They are more important than the general public is aware of in general. Perhaps this is the problem with this world.
- “I have many web pages on my website with some good information about dreams. I did a complete search on my website and here are the results. Hope they help.”
- Playing Video Games Helps You Control Your Dreams
- How to Lucid Dream
You May Also Like